I’m Kelly Beischel, a doctorally prepared nurse educator, positive psychology practitioner, and certified life coach. Most people call me Kelly. Some call me Dr. B.. My son’s friend calls me Kelly Pat. I answer to all of them.
Colleagues, clients, students, friends, and family use words like passionate, loving, brave, intelligent, creative, determined, bold, energetic, and firecracker to describe me.
Probably because they’ve had a front-row seat watching me rebel against blind acceptance of:
- the status quo,
- bland teaching,
- surface connections,
- anxiety and overwhelm,
- and aimless living.
I was a university professor for 11 years. I loved my students, teaching, researching, and writing. I’ve published manuscripts in Nurse Educator, Western Journal of Nursing Research, and Clinical Simulation in Nursing, QSEN Teaching Strategies, and Learning Communities. My research interests include how anxiety affects learning and testing, how to use simulation to improve learning, and how authority gradients affect safety in healthcare. I’ve been a nurse for more than three decades.
I shifted my focus from teaching in the classroom to empowering and equipping:
- women to succeed at getting more of what they want from life,
- parents to love and accept their lgbtq children for being perfectly made,
- healthcare graduates to succeed at passing their licensure and certification exams,
- and professors to succeed at reaching students while increasing their own productivity.
Working with the vulnerable, fostering their success is my jam!!
I know how hard it is to work toward success every day.
I know what it’s like to be successful and still want more from life.
And I know how it feels to dive into overwhelm when reaching for more.
Learning the evidence-based tools and techniques to thrive was clutch.
Because struggling while going after what I wanted was not an option.
I’m here to show you that you too can have more without it eating you alive.
Imagine achieving all that you desire – whether that’s …
- having more (time, passion, clarity, rest…) whatever more means to you,
- accepting your children and living without shame,
- rocking your licensure exam, or
- being a productive professor who loves your work.
Imagine life without the worry of being enough to go after your dreams.
Imagine what it would feel like when the mind chatter that spirals you into negativity, anxiety, shame, and doubt no longer exists.
And having all of this without the overwhelm.
If you’re seeking connection with someone who’s fired up about helping you to get your life back or taking your life to a new level,
you’re in the right place.
If you’re looking for more than uplifting pep talks and you seek real life, proven strategies that you can implement from day one,
come on board.
If you’ve been looking for someone who will listen to your unique challenges and who will support you in doing what you love and loving what you do,
If you seek a coach who will move you from riding it out to thriving it out,
I’m your girl.
If you’re looking for someone to get you on track to success,
I will help you break through your fear and empower you to be the badass you were born to be.
- I thrive on helping my clients master their mindsets and MOJO so they can create magic in their lives.
- Using the science of happiness, I empower you to reclaim your sabotaging, runaway thoughts and reframe them into thoughts that bring success.
- I love to help people uncover what challenges them so that together we can work on obliterating what’s holding them back from success.
- I empower you to lean into your strengths. And together, we’ll leverage these strengths to increase the commitment, productivity, well-being, and positivity that ultimately results in success.
- I believe in your ability to succeed.
Isn’t it time that you do as well?
I love all the things to do with music, laughing, meditating, walking, reading, journaling, and deep conversations.
My heroes are Abraham Lincoln, Rosa Parks, and Martin Luther King Jr because they refused to back down when adversity called.
I look up to my children who teach me every day what it means to be authentic to who you are even when the world doesn’t understand you.
I know that my husband, through example, has made me a better person.
I believe we are given gifts to share with the world and that sometimes we need help in discovering these gifts and support in acting on them.
I believe that gratitude raises our energy and opens us up to all kinds of possibilities.
And that being grateful for everything – even the hard stuff – is the key to success.
Now’s the time to reach out and receive the support you need and quite frankly, you deserve.
Discover how I can help you go after what you want.
What do you have to lose except living with the status quo?